Some tools and services a company should provide to manage the Knowledge chain:
- Employee should have only 2 clicks to be supported at his workplace in the moment of need based on his role and context. This can be a contextual role based help for IT application, but it can also be process, location, QR code, … for other tasks.
- Knowledge repositories where knowledge is structured. No knowledge duplication.
- Universal knowledge content off the shelf.
- Author tools to create, translate and keep up to date the content that is specific to your company.
- Push content to the employees based on their role, needs and actual skills.
- Skills evaluation campaigns and testing.
- Match the skills with job descriptions to propose customised training content for more employability in actual and future job.
- Employee should be able to enquire for internal mobility in a job catalogue based on his skills.
At FERN we have the knowhow to cover all the points here above.